Friday, June 01, 2012

Featured Seller: Craftortheradio

Source

First off, tell us a little about yourself!

I'm Liz - a coffee addict and bookworm working full time as a social media strategist. I write about some of my other loves - music,
crafting and fashion.


How did you start creating your artwork, and how long have you been doing it?

Last summer I found a big box of buttons, chains and fabrics in my mom's basement. I started making jewelry with some of the interesting pieces. It quickly became a hobby I really enjoyed. I work at a high-stress office job, crafting is a great way for me to be creative and relax after work.




Source
I was wearing a pair of earrings I made one day and a co-worker complimented them and mentioned that he would love to buy a pair for his girlfriend. He then encouraged me to turn my hobby into a business. 

Where do you get your inspiration from?

All things vintage! I have been recently addicted to the show Mad Men (thanks to Netflix Instant Watch). Their 1950's style on the show has been really inspiring.

Extras:
Twitter: twitter.com/liz_kantner
Facebook: facebook.com/crafttotheradio
Blog: lizkantner.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Interesting creations, I love the first necklace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More