Friday, May 25, 2012

Featured Artisan: LIT by LIT Accessories

First off, tell us a little about yourself!

My name is Sara and I'm from Portugal. I live in a small town near Lisboa and I love it here! I'm a graphic designer and I'm interested in arts and crafts since I can remember - I've always felt the need to explore my creative side and give free rein to my imagination. And that's what I'm always trying to do :)

Source

How did you start creating your artwork, and how long have you been doing it?

I've been making artwork for many years - first just for myself, then for family and friends. But one day I realized that I wanted to raise my target a little bit more; so I've launched a new line of handmade accessories - Lit by Lit accessories. It's a new brand but is here to stay!
 

Source
Where do you get your inspiration from?

I think inspiration comes from everywhere: what I see on the streets, stores, books, magazines, internet, tv... But especially in color and fantastic materials that grab my attention - like paper, tulle, felt and much more. Everything can be inspiring and inspiration comes anytime - even when I'm sleeping! 

Source
 
Is there anything else you would like to share?

Yes :) Here's my lovely new store: http://litbylit.storenvy.com

I'm also in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/litbylit

And in Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/saralit/

You can like, follow, buy.. Or just stop by :)

2 Comments:

Hi Anna! Thank you for featuring me. Good luck for your creations and projects!

Thank you Sara. It was my pleasure. Good luck to you too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More