Friday, July 30, 2010

Product Spotlight: Affordable modern jewelry with vintage charm by RoseandRaven

In today's Product Spotlight we are featuring creations by Rachel of RoseAndRaven. Enjoy!






I try to create fun, feminine and easy to wear jewelry.  I really love the look of antiqued brass and many of my pieces incorporate it.


Victorian Postcard Necklace
Hot Air Balloon Necklace
Turquoise Drop and Key Necklace
Honey Bee Locket Necklace
Crimson and Black Heart Locket Necklace
Tea in Paris Necklace

Thanks so much Rachel for sharing your lovely jewelry collection with us! These and more creations by RoseandRaven can be found on Etsy.

If you are interested in being featured in our Product Spotlight, please click here

Here's to a fabulous weekend!

2 Comments:

Thank you so much Anna for the lovely blog feature. I shall link back on my blog xx

Thanks for the comment Rachel. It was my pleasure featuring your lovely jewelry! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More